L.T. Automatic Voltage Stabilizers (Servo Stabilizers)
RANGE : From 30 KVA Upto 8000 KVA.
L.T. Automatic Voltage Stabilizers hold its potential for units having either L.T. Supply or low capacity H.T. connections. L.T. Servo Stabilizers prevents direct exposure of fluctuating voltage to critical electrical equipment in any establishment. It also prevents frequent tripping of overload and over / under voltage relays to ensure uninterrupted production. These are designed for Balanced Supply and Unbalanced Loads as well as Unbalanced Supply and Unbalanced Loads. The range of input supply for stabilizer depends upon the voltage condition at the supply point.
- Reduction in breakdown of the electrical equipment.
- Energy saving ranging from 5% to 10%.
- Reduced Electricity Bill.
- Wear & Tear of the carbon is minimal due to friction less and smooth surface of the winding track and rolling mechanism of the carbon roller.
- Better current carrying conductor as copper strip instead of copper wire.
- Low No Load Losses due to use of pure CRGO core.
- Inspection of Carbon Roller can be done without taking out the whole assembly.
- In case of Failure of the automatic controller, the operation can be shifted to motor control, in case of failure of motor; the same can be shifted to manual mode.
- Efficiency Power Star L.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizer is approx. 98% to 99%.
- Installation can be done for Indoor / Outdoor services.
- Life of Power Star L.T. Automatic Servo Voltage Stabilizer under normal working conditions is 15 – 20 Years.